Baroque Vintage Scroll Letters
This gorgeous vintage scroll alphabet is straight out of the 16th century. Each letter is perfect to use for logos, invitations, or monograms. The fanciful filigree letters will also look amazing embroidered on totes or pillows and they will make a perfect addition to event and wedding designs.
All vector files can be scaled to any size in Illustrator.
– Full capital letter alphabet A to Z (there are no lowercase letters)
– 6 file types: AI, EPS, PDF, JPG, PDF, PSD (high resolution)
– BONUS: 9 metallic gradients
– BONUS: 9 vector textures
– Quick tips
– Must have basic knowledge of Illustrator or Photoshop to open and edit these files.
– This is not a font.
– Mockups are for presentation purposes only and are not included in the files.
– Feel free to contact me with any questions you have!
How to Use These Files:
– Save the ZIP file to your device.
– After the file downloads, double click the file to unzip it.
– Open the files in Illustrator OR in Photoshop.
– All of the letters will be black in the files but you can easily add color or texture in Illustrator or Photoshop.
– To edit in Illustrator, click on the letter’s path and change the fill color swatch.
– To edit in Photoshop, click on Layer, Layer Style, Color Overlay, and then apply the desired color overlay in the Normal Blend Mode.
©2020 Pomp Creative | All rights reserved | Not for resale
FOLLOW POMP ON INSTRAGRAM