Logo Template Bundles
Bundle of premade logos. These easy-to-edit logo sets are perfect for small businesses, like event and wedding planners, photographers, florists, stationers, bakers, chefs, online or brick and mortar boutiques, bloggers and jewelry makers.
Fully customizable in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop and can be used for both web and print designs. Simply change the text to your business name, change the colors to your liking, and save the logo, while saving you time and money.
In order to edit these logos you will need to purchase a license and install Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop on your computer. If you do not have access to either of these programs, I can customize your text for a small fee.
– 3 sets of logo templates—15 logos total
– 3 file types: AI, EPS, PSD (high resolution)
– 12 links to free fonts
– Quick tips
– BONUS 4 vintage illustrations—great for branding and packaging
How to Use These Files:
– Save the ZIP file to your device.
– Open the files in Illustrator OR in Photoshop.
– To edit the .AI or .EPS file in Illustrator, click on the house path, text or background and change the fill color swatch.
– To edit the .PSD file in Photoshop, click on Layer, Layer Style, Color Overlay, and then apply the desired color overlay in the Normal Blend Mode.
– Must have basic knowledge of Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop to open and edit the files.
– You will need to click on the links in the ReadMe.pdf to download the fonts used in the templates.
– Feel free to contact me with any questions you have!
VISIT MY SHOP: https://creativemarket.com/pompcreative
©2020 Pomp Creative | All rights reserved | Not for resale
Showing all 4 results