Hi! I’m Elizabeth, also known as Liz, owner and creative director.
I’m obsessed with CNN, sports, music, margaritas and Mexican food. I live in Annapolis with my three girls. I started my career as an accountant but quickly realized that I’m a creative at heart.
Together we’ll discover what sets your event or business apart and find the best, most creative way to communicate that to your audience.
The word “pomp” means a show of magnificence and splendor, and that’s exactly what I will deliver! I will delve deep and collaborate with you to make your brand or event memorable and uniquely you.
The Corcoran College of Art + Design, BFA, Graphic Design, 1999–2003
American University, BSBA, Accounting, 1993–1997
Honors and Awards
- Graphic Design USA 2017 American Graphic Design Award, Four Awards
- Graphic Design USA 2016 American Graphic Design Award
- Graphic Design USA 2013 American InHouse Design Award
- Graphic Design USA 2012 American InHouse Design Award
- Honored as a part of AARP’s design staff for the Art Directors Club of Metropolitan Washington’s Design Leadership Award, 2011
- Art Directors Club of Metropolitan Washington’s Brian Brown Award, 2002
- The Real Show Award of Excellence, 2002
- Gibson Creative Award of Excellence in Graphic Design, 2000
The first step of our design process is information gathering. Innovation only happens when we listen to the client and meet their needs.
Pomp prides itself on its forward thinking and “out of the box” ideas. Everything we design has thought behind it. Nothing is an accident.
We’re a team and incorporating our ideas with our client’s produces the best outcome possible.
Designs don’t hold up without impeccable attention to detail. That alone elevates designs from ho-hum to holy moly!