every brand is unique
Harnessing your authenticity will set you apart
and set you up for success.
Let’s face it. Branding is a buzz word. But what does it really mean? Branding is more than your logo. Building a strong brand starts with a vision. Your logo is just one piece of that vision. What do you want your audience to think when they think of your company? Who is your ideal client? If you’re not sure, we can help you figure it out and how we can attract them.
Together we’ll discover what sets your business apart and find the best way to communicate that to your audience. We’ll delve deep and collaborate with you to make your brand uniquely you.
The word “pomp” means a show of magnificence and splendor, and that’s exactly what we deliver!
Business Branding Packages*
*Pomp Creative reserves the right to make pricing changes at any time.
From beginning to end I was met with professionalism, creativity and a take charge partner in my goal, which was to create a classic logo design for my business to last for years to come.
Realtor, CENTURY 21 Redwood Realty
Services for Businesses
Pomp Creative is a one-stop shop for any design work you might need for your business:
Brand Guidelines Design & Implementation
Stationery, Letterhead & Business Card Design
Advertising Design for Print & Web
Web Implementation & Customization
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT IS POMP'S PROCESS?
Pomp’s process depends on the type of project, but a general outline follows:
1. Let’s chat! We will discuss your needs and we can chat via phone, Skype, or email. We will talk about your business, vision and goals for your company’s brand.
2. Welcome! Now that we’ve gotten to know each other, I will send you a comprehensive questionnaire to help us both pinpoint your style, identify your target market, size up your competitors and review some brands and websites that speak to you.
3. Initial Concepts At this point, I will spend some time creating your initial concepts. I will send you a concept board with 3–5 logo variations for your business. Once you choose your favorite, you can request up to 2 rounds of revisions until you are thrilled with your new company logo!
4. Next Steps Depending on the package or project, I will then use the style of your logo to create the remaining items included in your package to round out your brand. I will also create your brand board for easy access to the look and feel, fonts and textures that make your brand uniquely yours.
5. Final Files Once you’ve approved your project, I will send you all the various file types for the main logo and any logo variations (JPEG, EPS, and PNG). I will also include each of the color breakdowns you might need (4 color, 2 color, 1 color, and black). Your logos will be sent via email in a zipped file. If you have decided to include a WordPress website design in your package, it will be completed after the delivery of your main branding project and will be quoted on an as needed basis.